Do natural cures work?

Monday, March 8, 2010


What do you think?, do natural cures work for you?. I am always looking for new ideas and ways to use alternative health, and would rather go down the natural health remedy route, than the conventional way. My own personal experience of natural remedies has been mixed. The most succesful supplement has to be high doses of vitamin c which as you may know from older posts I have used for the treatment of flu type viruses and illness. Vitamin c in higher doses is yet to prove that it can protect me from heart disease and cancer's, I hope that it will.

5-HTP has been very useful in the treatment of anxiety, but only in the early stages. I have tried other home remedies such a valerian with only limited success, it may be that such remedies as valerian need to be given more time to work, say three months or more, I did not give the remedy that long, so I may try it again in the future.

Garlic supplements in higher doses may be useful in the protection against illness such as viruses, high blood pressure and high levels of bad cholesterol, but again I cannot be sure that garlic is helping.

What are your experiences of natural healing using alternative ways such as remedies and supplements, please reply in comments leaving you url. Thank you.


Bookmark and Share
Dmegs Web Directory
The Healing Arts Directory
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner